All you see is individual and handcrafted with love. Nothing is ever wasted or goes to the landfill. I have a Facebook page and a DaWanda shop http://en.dawanda.com/shop/DeeAgnew where purchases can be made on anything you have seen here or custom made items. Love, live and buy handmade!

September 25, 2012

For-the-boys

Cartera 1  wallet

Gif for wallet (boys), Dee Agnew handmade

My things are either so girly or for babies. It was about time I made somthing for the boys and it was about time I made a new zipper wallet for Pedro.

Cartera 4  wallet



Cartera 6 wallet

Separador

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dee,
I think your mum is putting the word out about the Dee Agnew brand - my parents then passed on the message.
Cool stuff although the 'purse' for the boys might still be a bit girlie!

Matthew Seaman.